kimono's Blog

Photo

My bbirthday

Posted by kimono , 30 September 2014 · 92 views

So this occurred 14 days after my 14th birthday. I don't even care about birthdays but i have realized that in order to get threw the anniversary of this horrible thing i have to be surrounded by friends and family and i have to stay extremely busy to keep myself distracted.

Photo

when does recovery or healing completely start

Posted by kimono , 30 September 2014 · 80 views

I've went to therapy. I am still going. I have wrote my story. I have shared my story. I have read it out loud and talked about it. Everytime I push threw it and hold my breath waiting for something to happen to feel better. To feel more whole to feel like i am recovering in some way but I still feel the same? ????? why am I not starting to heal? I kn...

Photo

Control

Posted by kimono , 25 June 2014 · 64 views

I feel like I need to be in control of everything. I feel like I can't allow others to tell me what to do or give them any control over anything to do with me. I use to mistake this for being independent but I was wrong. I find it extremely difficult to let anyone else control anything in my life. I don't know how to fix this.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
2627 28 293031 

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.