Photo

Veronica Mars (Was I roofied?)

Posted by pbrown , in Parties, Date Rape Drug, Tv Shows, Memories 24 June 2014 · 43 views

About a month or so ago, the first three seasons of Veronica Mars were on sale for 7.99 each and I bought all three although I never saw the tv show before this purchase but I heard about their kickstarter success in the development of their movie (I became a big fan after watching the first season.) but something interesting happened when i watched the scene where she explains that she was drugged and raped at a party. It brought to mind that I was at a party once a few years back and I don't remember anything after dancing by the garage and returning to my seat. I never really worried of thought much of it until I remembered that I woke up on bed with the guy who hosted the party in only our boxers. I know when I woke up I didn't feel like I had had sexual intercourse and I remember a week later I was told that another person at a different party he hosted that I only went to briefly woke up naked the next day with no memory of what occurred before he arrived and had a few drinks.

Watching that part of the episode makes me wonder what happened in between that time frame and I know that I'll probably never know because I don't speak to the guy anymore. It kind if frightens me, but I feel like nothing happened although I obviously don't remember it.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.