Photo

Brag session!

Posted by regan11 , 18 July 2014 · 129 views

Well it's finally time for a small brag session.  We have now been a month into my healing and let me tell you I never expected it to be like this.  I was really scared to begin this journey.  I had no idea what to expect.  I didn't know how I would respond, how long it would take, or how my husband would react to the layers and layers of my journey.  I've only been working on this for a month so I am no where near to an ending point, nor do I believe there is an ending to this journey. 

But it is finally time for some smiles.  I got so fed up the other night with this "journey" and just wanted to be done with it.  I was so determined to be intimate with my husband and feel good about it and not get scared.  I knew for both of us we just needed to be with each other and enjoy some progress. And it happened.  I won't say we had an amazing night with no problems, but after getting married and having no enjoyable intimacy in our first month married, it felt fabulous to be with my husband.  I love him so much and I just want to say that no matter how much I complain and get frustrated with this process I am so proud to be married to him and am more encouraged now that I ever thought I could be.

Thanks to everyone who has said a little prayer for me and thought about me.  I really appreciate the support, we could not have started this journey without you.

Love,
Regan

So happy for you!

That's awesome! Good for you.

:)

:metoyou:

:)

Hi Regan! I'm so glad that you're healing and happy! You deserve it. Love, Salemkitty. :)
Hi Regan! It's wonderful to hear that you're healing and happy! You deserve it! Love, Salemkitty

Yeah!!!! Happy for both of you.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26272829 30   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.