Esperanza9224's Blog

Photo

That crushing feeling

Posted by Esperanza9224 , 08 October 2014 · 51 views

"Hey mommy, I bet Dad would really like this ".
The words said by my 4 year old, who has never had a dad. The item was a hockey figurine in a store. His grandfather doesn't watch, play or talk about sports.
"Sweetie, you don't have a dad."
Was all I could think of to say. I did my best to stay calm. I didn't raise my voice (octaves don't count). I put th...

Photo

how am I going to get past this trigger?

Posted by Esperanza9224 , 25 June 2014 · 44 views

I just remembered I have an appointment to get an IUD in 15 days.
I'm kinda having some extreme panic moments over it. I trust my physician; she's always been great.
But I've never mentioned anything about how bad it was. Or what happened. I've become very good at dodging questions and "forgetting" to book any invasive tests.
I have a pointy little...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.