ALP's Blog

Photo

Hoping She Drank Enough to Not Remember?

Posted by ALP , 22 June 2014 · 158 views

Last night I went out with my older sister and her friends for the first time because I was staying with her at her apartment. My sister and I have always had a complicated relationship because we dealt with the abuse we faced as children very differently. I was the one who talked about it but was also stuck in the past. I was younger and I had it harder...

Photo

I woke up with my heart pounding for a very different reason than it had been when I went to sleep

Posted by ALP , 11 June 2014 · 197 views

I first realized what happened to me after my ex (the one who R me) came to visit me at school after we had broken up. It was after that weekend that I had my first R nightmare. A couple months later I had the next nightmare. The first two were very clearly about the R but last night I had another one and this one was different. 

I posted...

Photo

Does He Know What He Did?

Posted by ALP , 04 June 2014 · 306 views

My boyfriend abused me last year (the full story is in my first blog post) and I have understood since joining this page that it was R (though, I can't say it yet). I guess my question is, does he know what he did? We were in a sexually active relationship and for the first few months I was very happy to have sex with him. I don't totally know when or why...

June 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.