Photo

Scared it will happen to people I love

Posted by sighawaysundays , 09 June 2014 · 41 views

So I was looking in my little sisters underwear draw cos a load of my socks have gone missing and I found a stash of condoms. I knew she had them from the time she took her friend to the clinic but there is now hardly any left in the bag. She's 16 now so it's legal in the UK and I know she is a smart kid and is clearly being safe but it just made me panic because I was meant to be smart too and I still managed to get myself involved with someone sexually abusive. We've fallen out a lot because I get protective over her when I find out she is involved in stuff that is way beyond her age, but I'm just so terrified she will end up broken like me.

November 2014

S M T W T F S
16171819 20 2122

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.