Your words so critical
Delivered with a smile
Your opinion of me brutal
Your own child you revile

For years I have tried...

Photo

Exposing Secrets

Posted by bella06 , 23 May 2014 · 63 views

I asked my mom why she wouldn't talk to me about her cop boyfriend.  She would bury my conversation, or bringing up the situation, as if nothing ever happened.  The thing that bothers me even more about this is she was a victims advocate for 15 years; helping people who were victimized in all sorts of situations.  I spent half that time vol...

Photo

Traded In

Posted by bella06 , 21 May 2014 · 69 views

I always had a weird feeling from him, but my mother re-assured me she was in love with this man--her boyfriend.  He moved in, a police officer, a very short time after they had been dating.  Times when my mother was not home were the times he began crossing my boundaries.  He would sit next to me on the sofa when I was doing...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.