sinn85206's Blog

Cant deal right now

Posted by sinn85206 , 14 September 2014 · 89 views

I reported my assailant.  It was 10 months ago that the r*pe happened.  The police officers and detectives have been very supportive and kind.  It was rough reliving the episode. But I made it through and was able to give details that I didn't know I remembered. Ive been keeping myself very busy since Wednesday.  Think Ive cleaned ever...

He talked to a lawyer?

Posted by sinn85206 , 13 August 2014 · 80 views

My daughter and underage son were scared for me.  I wake up almost every night crying.  Not just a normal cry but a heaving cry, sobbing.  It hurts my kids.  They decided to take matters into their hands and went to "his" house.  They know where it is since "his" son and mine were best friends.  They...

Now Reality Sets In

Posted by sinn85206 , 05 June 2014 · 113 views

I saw my Psychiatrist yesterday.  I finally told her what happened to me.  She pretty much gave me the third degree.  Then blew it off like it was nothing.  She told me that I should find a therapist.  I'm not sure how I feel.  Confused mostly. Angry.  But at least I'm starting to feel something.  I've been so blank...

If I start will it end?

Posted by sinn85206 , 16 May 2014 · 125 views

I have no idea where to start because it never ends.  I'm sitting here on the computer watching over my shoulder.  I'm so ashamed to even be on here.  I don't want anyone to see what I'm doing.  Yes they know but I don't feel as if they understand how devastated I am.  How much it has effected me and my li...

October 2015

1112 13 14151617

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.