PinkWalls' Blog

Photo

My anger

Posted by PinkWalls , 16 May 2014 · 75 views

I made the move to my apartment today.
And as I expected I couldn't keep my emotions in check. My co-worker noticed this and offered to help out, since she was the only one who knew at work anyway, I thought...sure I didn't want to go there alone anyway. At that same time, I noticed something strange between another co-worker and the one who knew....I ask...

Photo

trying to cope ...

Posted by PinkWalls , 14 May 2014 · 50 views

So i found another place to stay...unfortunately its in the same district as my previous apartment, just thinking about it, makes my insides turn, but since i tried and failed during this week to search else where ...so now dont have much choice in the matter, staying at a motel for a week and a half is becoming too expensive,  ill have to...

Photo

Not a good day...

Posted by PinkWalls , 12 May 2014 · 63 views

So many people around, so noisey...sitting at lunch, smiling to those around me...i don't know how many times I've laughed and said I'm okay, though how many people truly wanted to know how i was or just asking out of courtesy...I'm sure it's more the latter..

My mind wandered on it's own, to dark places that usually affect me by night...though tod...

Photo

First day out in public

Posted by PinkWalls , 11 May 2014 · 71 views

Started work today, I feel it's still too soon, but somehow i think it's always going to be too soon, isn't it?
Saw my co-worker, the one that knows, it's beyond awkward. She has helped with a different story with the other workers, who are way too inquisitive.

Yesterday, i found out why my arm and shoulder have been hurting so much, i thought...

Photo

More tests and stupid laws...

Posted by PinkWalls , 10 May 2014 · 63 views

Today has been a really difficult day. Just when I think the tests and check-ups are over....

I broke down today, the numbness left me completely exposed...feeling it all. During check-ups, during questioning.....I handled it all okay so far...why today. I really wanted to just stop crying in front of people, but I had no control. I hate that I let...

Photo

My Daily Horoscopes

Posted by PinkWalls , 08 May 2014 · 52 views

I've always been in the habit of reading my horoscope, although sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with my life, sometimes....very rarely it does. In the last few days, however, I've found it especially talking to me, to my circumstances, maybe coincidence...maybe I'm just desperate, but it has helped.

that morning I was about to report what...

Photo

numbness...and counsellors

Posted by PinkWalls , 07 May 2014 · 46 views

it's been four days since, and I'm completely numb, I'm not sad or angry. I feel nothing except for the triggers that send me in a panic mode, which often I try to hide since it happens in public spaces. why am I not sad or angry or feeling something....anything about what happened. is it because I feel responsible...is it because I am responsible. what's...

November 2014

S M T W T F S
232425 26 272829

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.