Photo

dreading weekends

Posted by PinkWalls , 21 June 2014 · 41 views

i used to love fridays and couldn't wait to get off work and start my weekend.
but now...i hate it, i feel anxious every time. I've had advice of going out and keeping busy,
but i hate going out now, i dont want to see friends or go to public places, i also have no motivation to start hobbies.

I'm not sure what to do about me, feels like a part of me just doesn't want to heal, just doesn't want to be happy, if i am happy again i feel guilty for it, makes me think if I'm happy now, then what happened to me was okay. if I'm able to be happy, if I'm able to forget what happened for one day, then the guilt immediately sets in, the reason I'm able to be this way, is because what happened is okay. but deep down i know its not. making myself truly believe though...

I hear you.

It's impossible to 'stuff it all back down' again. This is so hard...

The 'feeling ok' parts (I think) are the 'real' parts of ourselves, and hints come out to reassure us that we are 'still there'. It doesn't mean that what happened 'wasn't a big deal after all'.

:metoyou:
I hear you.

It's impossible to 'stuff it all back down' again. This is so hard...

The 'feeling ok' parts (I think) are the 'real' parts of ourselves, and hints come out to reassure us that we are 'still there'. It doesn't mean that what happened 'wasn't a big deal after all'.

:metoyou:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.