Photo

trying to cope ...

Posted by PinkWalls , 14 May 2014 · 119 views

So i found another place to stay...unfortunately its in the same district as my previous apartment, just thinking about it, makes my insides turn, but since i tried and failed during this week to search else where ...so now dont have much choice in the matter, staying at a motel for a week and a half is becoming too expensive,  ill have to just stick it out in the new place for a few months until i can head home.

i'm really not doing too good, things just keep going downhill.

by tomorrow i'll need to go back to my old apartment and pack up, I havent been able to go there since... I'm not going alone...but i'm still terrified of my emotions that might overwhelm me.

I don't know if i can do this...

I am sorry you couldn't find a place in a more comfortable area. I am glad you do not have to go back and pack up alone but also know it will still be terribly hard. Wish I had some words of wisdom to offer you. I am very sorry you are having to go through this.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27 282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.