katefr14's Blog

Photo

Disclosure - Its happening

Posted by katefr14 , 11 May 2014 · 62 views

Today is the day.

I've arranged for my family to all have dinner together tonight, with my boyfriend as well. I'm going to tell my mum and grandma after dinner what happened. I've been wanting to do this for weeks now and felt so positive when I agreed a date with R (my boyfriend) for us to both be there and to tell them. Having him there will I th...

Photo

Disclosure - Trigger warning (For ED, SI)

Posted by katefr14 , 01 May 2014 · 48 views

I'm really struggling with this one at the moment. This happened to me about 5-6 years ago now, and I think thats about the amount of people I've ever told about it. In fact, I just counted now and I've literally told 5 people throughout my life.

of those 5, I only speak to 2, and of those 2, the only one I've spoken to about it in the last 4 years...

March 2015

S M T W T F S
29 3031    

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.