redballon's Blog

Photo

why ?

Posted by redballon , 30 May 2014 · 30 views

Why do I see him in other people? People who are kind and nice. Why can't I trust people. I just let me sit alone a way from everyone when I feel bad and when I feel good its only due to me hiding part myself the girl who trusted someone the once innocient but how broken part of me that makes me so ashamed to be me so I hide it. Pretending to be normal....

Photo

therapy moving on?

Posted by redballon , 24 May 2014 · 25 views

Hey
I have been in therapy for a while.
I have never actually spoken about what happened to my t in detail.

I told them what happened I am not sure if that's common or not but its frustrating talking about the future and moving on but not really looking at what happened.

Photo

Not sure what to write

Posted by redballon , 01 May 2014 · 26 views

Hey 
I am red i started to goto therapy for the first time in feb. http://www.pandys.or...ult/scared2.gif
I am not sure how everyone elses therapy works but i am supposed to see one lady. Right now though she is ill so every week i go i get another person the last few times i have been its been a man which is o...

May 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.