Photo

family

Posted by haylee , 23 April 2014 · 32 views

Upto now I have just put about my Mam knowing but the first time I was abused I did tell my Nana and sister I was on the computer when I told my Nana and sister that I woke up to my mams partner in my bed touching me at the time they were both upstairs asleep in my bed so my Nana ran upstairs and came down arguing with my Mam she was saying that he was drunk and thought it was her in bed and they left it at that I know its not true coz once I left and when to my brothers room he went down to my Mam since then nobody talks about it people just excpected me to cope it stoped me telling anyone ever again

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    hide
    haylee - Apr 29 2014 12:16 PM
  • Photo
    hide
    Susanna - Apr 28 2014 03:32 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.