Photo

why do you not belive me

Posted by haylee , 23 April 2014 · 59 views

I remember when I told my Mam I had been raped it was late At night I woke her up and said "Mam he raped me" I didn't expect her response "are you sure you are not in a relationship with him" my heart sank she said not to tell my sister because she would stop me seeing her kids she said she would text him that was 3 years ago now I live with my dad and when she comes to see us we go and get my neice he is there my Mam acts normal around him like he is a god I hate him but all I know how to do is hide I don't look at him and try not to talk to him sometimes I have to think was what my Mam said true but then I remember no I would never do that to my sister or her kids I love them it has stopped me going to see them I wish I was brave anoth to get. On with it I always tell my neice and nephew they can tell me anyting at all and I won't be mad I will do all I can to help them if they need me I'm here once again I am left to think am I to blame I mean I never said no but how could I. I just froze I live day to day now and vow nobody will hurt my son the only good thing about it happening to me is now I will protect my son more I would die for him he will always no he can talk to me he is the reason I get up in the morning my family don't treat him like they do my sisters kids but I am glad because he won't turn out like them he will always no I love him to the moon and back

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  1 2 345

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    hide
    haylee - Apr 29 2014 12:16 PM
  • Photo
    hide
    Susanna - Apr 28 2014 03:32 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.