Photo

why can't I hate u

Posted by haylee , 21 April 2014 · 52 views

why can't I hate u You were such a good mother untill you met him you stopped caring for your kids we suffered now we are So messed up we even try and see who iS more messed up they say its them but who can it be you have let your 2nd husband and your friend abuse me you have let my bRother inlaw rape me but yet you Don't get mad you just defend them how can a mother do that I love my son and no1 will ever hurt him if they do I will make them pay but you just didn't care I want to hate u and cut you out of my lifE but I don't want to hurt u I had the chance to tell at school but I couldn't I was scared u would get in trouble I can't talk to anyone even though family know they didn't help me so why should I go to them now u have messed me up I am scared of my own dad who would never hurt me in my. Relationship I need constant.reasureanse that I'm loved thanks for everything

July 2015

S M T W T F S
    1 234

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    hide
    haylee - Apr 29 2014 12:16 PM
  • Photo
    hide
    Susanna - Apr 28 2014 03:32 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.