Gwynhwfar's Blog

Photo

Letter to myself

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 22 July 2014 · 42 views

*TW*

I've just spent a few days in quiet, solitude, just thinking and reading and writing about what had happened to me. To help, I've used the Resurrection After Rape book and have done a number of the exercises. This entry is the outcome of one of those exercises.

The exercise is to write a letter to myself backwards in time, to the day ju...

Photo

What he did

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 04 June 2014 · 49 views

After talking with my friend she realised, and pointed it out to me, that I was only talking about me and my emotions, my feelings. But that I hadn't considered his actions and his intentions.

I've spent some time thinking about this. What he did and why he did it. It's been hard to do this, but in considering all his actions I've reached a greater...

Photo

Busy week

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 28 April 2014 · 50 views

Why is it that Mondays always seem to be the worst? Perhaps it's the weekend. I'm with hubby the whole time, so bottle it all in the whole time. So, come Monday morning, something has to give - and there I am again in the toilet crying my eyes out. 

Concentration, too, is also not good. I've got a full week this week. Delivering training for t...

Photo

My Story - part 3

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 26 April 2014 · 41 views

*TW*

On my knees he then told me to suck him. I remember him wearing faded blue jeans, a black belt and white Y-fronts. I did as I was told. Hating him and hating myself for doing this. I hated doing it. He then made me undress. In front of the window, where anyone could see me. But there was no-one TO see me. 
Then he made me go upstairs and...

Photo

Crashing Waves

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 23 April 2014 · 37 views

Not such a good day today. Didn't sleep much last night. Not really nightmares, but my brain just won't shut up when I wake in the night. Not really anything about the abuse stuff, just general stuff. 

Then at work I had to go and cry - several times during the day. Don't know what triggers these bouts of tears. I can be feeling absolutely fin...

Photo

Thoughts - 1

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 22 April 2014 · 32 views

I've been thinking about forgiveness. Not really forgiveness of him. But forgiveness of myself.

I have not forgiven myself for what happened. Now, I know that I didn't have the control or the power - that that was taken from me on that day. But I still feel I let myself get in that situation. Even though I know that it doesn't make sense. So, I'...

Photo

2 - My Story - part 2

Posted by Gwynhwfar , 22 April 2014 · 34 views

So green day today. Was interrupted yesterday.

My exam went off without hitch (found out weeks later that I'd passed). I really forgot all about him or even having seen him. 

The next day I walked into town, just to go for a walk. And there he was. Just walking. We met and walked and talked. It was like old times. Then he asked me i...

Photo

1. My Story - Part 1

Posted by Gwynhwfar , in Story, Uncategorized 21 April 2014 · 55 views

Feeling purpley today. So, I've been here for a few days. I've finally accepted I was raped and wondering 'now what?'. How do you move from accepting on a intellectual level that something happened. That that something was sexual abuse and that it wasn't my fault. I get all that. But how to get my emotions to let go. To let my body remembrances let go....

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.