OakingRiverTam's Blog

Photo

I'm giving too much of my energy over...

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 20 October 2014 · 77 views

I am insane. 

I just spent (I counted) 3 hours today, trying to figure out where his sister got married yesterday, from pictures on Facebook and Instagram.

What. Am. I. Doing?!  

I don't even know why I'm doing this. I mean, what am I gonna say? "Aha! That's where you were!" The end, basically? 

I resent you beca...

Photo

Was so sure about reporting before, but now...

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 18 October 2014 · 103 views

I really wanted to report. I have support. I've been having support. But now I see that people will take your statements over and over and then that's it for the most part and nothing else happens? He gets off scott-free and you still live the life you've been living? What is that?

I don't know what to do now? I want to report him but will anything...

Photo

I want to tell everyone... Confronting Anniversay

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 16 October 2014 · 106 views

In two days, it will be a year since I confronted you in that restaurant. 

I want to tell everyone. I want to tell your high school friends and your sister. 

"I didn't know," you said.

"I thought it was normal." (RE: me trying to fight him off) 

But I have to worry about libel or slander or whatever, right? ...

Photo

I, somehow, actually like him.

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 18 April 2014 · 119 views

I am an insane person. It should not be, but somehow it is. Good God! Has no one else gone through this?

How do I make this go away?! :0 :\ This is impossible. It was guaranteed to be impossible. How did this happen? Why is it happening?

You hurt me.

Photo

He is doing good things in the community... I still want my apology! (Censored for reasons)

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 14 April 2014 · 120 views

He is feeding the homeless and volunteering at a soup kitchen. We have had contact and we ran into each other in the same restaurant last week. I confronted him. I want my apology. If you feel sorry, **cking apologize or show just how me much of a **ck you are and blame me like the most recent bf that raped me did. But I want it. I want it now! Unless you...

Photo

Am I A Survivor?

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 30 March 2014 · 113 views

I agree with the term, but not when I think of myself. They were not violent, a little coercive with some slight force. I don't feel like I am a survivor of anything really. Not that those experiences weren't rape and not that others are not survivors of rape, but I just don't feel that term properly labels me. :\

Photo

Feeling Crazy...

Posted by OakingRiverTam , 28 March 2014 · 92 views

I am rocking back and forth on my bed. I'm excited but I feel guilty for it. He and I are friends online and I like it. My T from POV is helping deal with the aftermath. I should not want to keep in contact with him, but I do. I like it when he likes or comments on my stuff. I hate that I like things he likes. Why?! What do I want?

I confronted him. I t...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.