Thoughts and Memories

Photo

What Am I Supposed To Do?

Posted by JNA_True , 25 March 2014 · 84 views

So here I am.. reading others blogs and commenting on them my options... All day I've been wondering what it's like to be able to open my mind to people who have been through the same... and here I am... Listening to same sounds, watching to same shows, and eating the same food as someone who will never understand what it's like to be 15 and have already...

Photo

Thoughts Day2

Posted by JNA_True , 25 March 2014 · 74 views

I'm stuck... trapped... Frozon in my own mind. Trying to understand how I was selected to be a victim of these circumstances. How anyone was just chosen to go through this horrible pain... Looking for survivors near me isn't as easy as i thought. Making a awareness viedo isn't either. But then again I had to over come not one but two circumstances and my...

Photo

Thoughts Day 1

Posted by JNA_True , 24 March 2014 · 60 views

I'm constantly wishing for me to help and for me to do this and that, But what I should wish for is world peace, my mom to get better, or no more trama, something along those lines.

I wanna write a day about something I can help with or something I can fix.

Will I lose the ones I love long before they even get the chance to notice they are s...

Photo

It's no longer a fairytale...

Posted by JNA_True , 18 March 2014 · 61 views

When I was younger, I dreamed of being a princess and fallin in love with my prince. I dreamed that I would have a happy ever after. For sometime I dreamed...

Then my world crashed and burned when my innocents was taken advantage of and used against me. I was thrown in to a world where I could no longer dream, feel, or relate. A world no one is rea...

Photo

mirror mirror on the wall...

Posted by JNA_True , 17 March 2014 · 62 views

Every morning I look in the mirror and I can't help but remember. I remember every try, every fail, every scream. I remember when my brother came home after he had left and slept with me that whole night not even knowing what had happened only moments beforehand. He asked what was wrong but I couldn't find the words to explain.
Every morning th...

July 2015

S M T W T F S
5 67891011

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.