Photo

Can't get Visual Images

Posted by HealingMe , in Not So Good Days 23 March 2014 · 78 views

Do some of you guy's have issues with getting images, I mean when you want to visualize something nice you try and think about it and nothing happens, just get a clearing blank image, you know it's nearly there but just can't see it.... How many others get this, like visuals do not work sometimes, I mean you draw a complete blank attempting to see things... 

best wishes

Stephen

Photo
intrepidshe
Mar 23 2014 06:58 PM

When you ask "you guys" do you mean the men? Just checking because I could feel silly responding to this. I'm going to assume you're meaning anyone, not just men.

I am rarely able to form visuals. Sometimes this causes me to doubt my memory.

sorry guy's!!! means everyone out there, sorry, just how it came out.

thank you.

Photo
Simpletruth
Mar 24 2014 11:41 PM
I can visualize images, but they're always flawed...they can't just be nice...something usually goes wrong.

I can visualize images, but they're always flawed...they can't just be nice...something usually goes wrong.

Yep, sometimes the same as myself, sometimes clear when presented from part of myself, sometimes flawed, sometimes I just allow myself to go without images

March 2015

S M T W T F S
2223242526 27 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.