Photo

My Failed Cry for Help

Posted by Tella , 23 February 2014 · 73 views

You are trying to make it seem like he raped you. Actually, I think you are lying. I mean, why would HE want to do anything with YOU? 

This is what a friend told me after I opened up about the sexual things one of friends had began to do. Her simple response confirmed what this abuser had told me.

He told me that no one would believe me if I said anything. That no one would believe he would want anything with me.

My friend ended up telling my abuser. He confronted me and pretty much interrogated me. I was so scared I could not even talk. During this interrogation, he started to sexually assault me, and lets just say he made me regret I ever opened my mouth.

Other friends found out and decided to believe his version of the story: That I was coming on to him and that he rejected me. I became the girl who liked a guy out of her league, and tried anything to get him. I became a pity case.

This experience made it easier for my abuser to control me. To torture me. To break me. It made me believe him and made me feel helpless. 

:metoyou:
Photo
whodatninja
Feb 25 2014 01:31 AM
argh I want to punch jerks like that in the neck! :hug:

@ whodatninja: I know right!! I wish I had the guts back then hahaha.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.