As "OK" as I can be

Photo

The immediate aftermath

Posted by Lynnsanity , 14 October 2015 · 77 views

Next thing I know my mom's voice came across the phone. I cried as I recited the night once more, I could not help but feel guilty. I knew it wasn't all my fault but how could I not take credit for my part in this mess. We talked for what seemed like ages with my sister pushing me to go to the hospital. "Even if you don't do any thing at least the DNA...

Photo

Telling what happened

Posted by Lynnsanity , 17 August 2014 · 176 views

Apparently finding my tampon wasn't a crappie enough end to my night because the universe had other ideas... first of which involved me calling my dad in Utah. I remember the phone ringing and with every ring I begged for him to be on the other end I was scared to death to tell him but I had decided it needed to be done. "'Ring' pleas pick up 'ring' daddy...

Photo

The worst day of my life.

Posted by Lynnsanity , 17 February 2014 · 136 views

I am a 20 year old female and the worst day of my life happened Monday Feb 3rd, 2014.
The day started only a little bit differently then most, see i am a college basketball player who has just transferred to my 3rd college in less then two years, and my most recent transfer brought me to New Mexico. My new team was on the road for a tournament, but being...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.