Mand's Blog

Photo

The state of the inner Mand's - still suprising me.

Posted by Mand , 06 March 2014 · 131 views

After T, I had organised my weekly horse riding lesson. The therapeutic value of having to concentrate on the horse is amazing. It always snaps me out of my 'darker' places. And I have learnt, over the many months I have been with T, that after a few hours of 'riding high', I crash, as the seeds she has planted start to germinate and take root. So, I deci...

Photo

Initial Post T reflections

Posted by Mand , 06 March 2014 · 99 views

So, today was a success. And I mean SUCESS. I turned up, AND I WAS NOT AFRAID! I told her my fear had gone. "Why do you think that is?" she asked me, her head on one side, a quizzical expression on her face. So I replied "Because I trust you. I - who thought I trusted everyone but actually have realised that I hardly trust anyone - trust you. Because you...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.