Mand's Blog

Photo

Initial Post T reflections from opening the vault

Posted by Mand , 20 March 2014 · 103 views

Wow. I mean WOW. So, the reason I shattered over the past few days is I opened my vault. And I looked inside.....I am not going to say on this forum what I saw, what memories came out. I have realised that I will never be one of those who has the courage to publically acknowledge my story. I have shared with a very few, and with that, I am comfortable. Pl...

Photo

Sometimes

Posted by Mand , 20 March 2014 · 70 views

Sometimes I think it would be easier if I just allowed my mind to go. Yesterday, I felt like it was trying to shatter into a thousand pieces, and it was only by my shear strength of will that I kept it as a cohesive whole. But I found myself thinking, why am I bothering? What is the point? Would it really be so very bad if I just relaxed and let my mind s...

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.