Mand's Blog

Photo

*TW* CSA Honest discussion on erotic transerence with my T, and relections of why it occured

Posted by Mand , 16 April 2014 · 198 views

A gentle plea. This blog is making me feel vulnerable. If you can, please just acknowledge that you hear my voice. Just click the 'like', or if you can, just type a few words response. If you can't, that's fine and I accept that, but this was hard to write. And I have only written it in the hope it could help others in this painful part of their healing j...

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.