Photo

Tired, but ok.

Posted by Mand , 17 March 2014 · 35 views

I was hoping, after how I felt yesterday, how deliciously tired I was, that I would sleep well. I climbed into bed, and my limbs instantly relaxed and I felt that I could just float away. And I did. For about 2 hours. Then the usual pattern of snatches of sleep with unremembered nightmares, shaking, sweating........*sigh*. What is sad is how used I am to this now. It doesn't actually bother me anymore. I am hoping that by accepting as calmly as possible that this is what my current reality is, that is will ease. I mean, it has to sometime, right?

As for the vault? Well, work is very busy, I have a lot on, and I just feel that I can't go there at all at the moment. Now is not the time. So, as soon as I stop looking for insight, stop looking for my Mand's, I actually find it very easy to push it all down. I know I will have to go there, sometime, but not now. Yet as I write this, my mind is going foggy. I feel totally exhausted. My hands feel like heavy clumps, my fingers don't want to work. My brain doesn't want to work. And so I feel the fog descending.

Photo
intrepidshe
Mar 17 2014 08:58 PM

Mand,

You really need rest. I'm sorry sleep has been so elusive. I hope upon hope you are able to sleep tonight. You've been working so hard and gaining so much ground, it's time for a break, methinks.

Thanks intrepid. That's exactly the conclusion I came to. Parts of me are very impatient and have been pushing me very hard to sort myself out. I kind of feel that I need to sit in a boat in the middle of a calm lake and just stare at the sky for a while. So metaphorically speaking, that is what I am going to do for now.

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.