ddawn's Blog

didn't meet t yesterday afterall

Posted by ddawn , 18 February 2014 · 65 views

so, yesterday afternoon I was supposed to meet my new T for the first time and this was going to be the first time I'd ever actually started therapy. However, I went to the store before going over to the t's office and when walking back to my car I slipped in a puddle of oil. During the fall I twisted my hip and landed on it funny so I thought I broke it....

New to it all - a brief introduction

Posted by ddawn , 16 February 2014 · 82 views

I am a female adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse that lasted for 9 years. Quite a lot goes into my story but opening that locked box is for another time. The most important details at this time are that the abuse started at age 6 when my mother married my step father, I finally found the courage and strength to put a stop to the abuse at age 15 and...

November 2015

222324252627 28

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.