Photo

He's done it again!

Posted by EmilyRW96 , 02 March 2014 · 110 views

Just had word that my ex partner, who raped me and got away with it has now done the same thing to another girl but, beat the living daylights out of her so she wouldn't tell anyone. 

Even when I spoke out to stop it happening again, it has happened, and people wonder why women don't speak out? The law is a joke. I went through hell to protect myself against him and he's gone and done it again!

Photo
crazycatlover
Mar 02 2014 03:20 PM

I'm so sorry emily...I always wonder if my cousin who abused me did the same or worse to someone else...especially his sister who has had a lot of mental problems.

Photo
angelica1966
Mar 02 2014 04:05 PM

I'm sorry :( Sorry, too, about the other girl :( I hope that justice will one day be served to those who hurt and continue to hurt innocent people. I hope that we continue to be strong and that we continue to heal. Here for you as you go through this...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.