Reset Button

Photo

being used

Posted by whodatninja , 09 August 2014 · 107 views

I put up with too damn much. I went to the store to help his dumb ass out since he rather spend his money on booze and cigarettes (and smoke all the damn cigarettes after smoking all mine) and he gets violent and rapes me. I'm so stupid stupid stupid knowing he turns into a monster when he's drinking. I don't want to leave because when he's sober at leas...

Photo

masking the pain

Posted by whodatninja , 09 August 2014 · 100 views

Ex boyfriend called me up in distress so I went over to keep him company. His fiancé left him and he's highly upset. I don't know why i put up with his bad attitude (usually he's been drinking or doing h) but when he's sober he's nice and kind. I guess im lonely and no one else puts up with me like he does. Aside from him yelling at me he doesn't h...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.