Reset Button

Photo

another night

Posted by whodatninja , 07 May 2014 · 122 views

went out again to another concert and had fun. got a free poster. i felt good until sister started her bitching again. in a town of 3 million she complains she can't find one person and think she must be ugly. i told her wtf we're twins so if you're ugly i am too. i'm always gotta keep creepy dudes off me. i started trying to steer the convo in a differen...

Photo

counting down the days

Posted by whodatninja , 07 May 2014 · 76 views

just until the birthday hits. im trying to get work done and it seems everyone is on my case. i keep telling family leave me the fuck alone. i never get any goddamn peace. it's like they can't think for themselves. i wish they stop depending on my money. i got books and other projects to finish before i go. i can't be bothered with life and shit. i'm maki...

Photo

just shut up already

Posted by whodatninja , 07 May 2014 · 139 views

i couldn't enjoy my day today. all my sister did was bitch constantly. about the weather (too hot), how bored she was (she didn't have her headphones to listen to her shitty music), her boyfriend (he never has time for her), her friends (they always so busy), the bus (it's late broken down again), the temp on the bus (not cool enough), the temp in the ven...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.