Reset Button

Photo

feeling stuck

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 32 views

It feels like im spinning my wheels. Im just stuck here floating around progressively feeling worse with no way out. Just counting the days until i can leave this place. I took everything down off the walls and starting packing stuff. I dont know if im really going or if theyre just yanking my chain but im going to leave and just start over with the cloth...

Photo

kicks

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 56 views

Im really not feeling with it and its only gotten progressively worse. Theyre just lying to me as usual. I know theyre planning something horrific. I havent gotten everything together yet since i was down last week with bad cold/flu/whatever. I want to leave sooner. The longer i stay im going to lose my shit. I dont want to be some gibbering mess in some...

Photo

still unwell

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 38 views

I really dont want to go to this sobriety meeting tomorrow. I have to go twice a week. I have to go as part of probation agreement. I will show up but im not talking to anyone. I really dont want to. I would rather just be left alone. I think my stress levels are too high because that damn noise is starting again. I dont see how these stupid meetings w...

Photo

frustrated with people

Posted by whodatninja , 30 March 2014 · 72 views

Im getting sick of people in general. Nag nag nag nag nag im always doing something wrong im not following the rules. I need to shape up they say. I cant even rant without somebody taking some damn offense. Im going to just not bother. I dont trust anyone. They will just find some way to get at me. Its always my fault somehow. Always conform to something...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.