Reset Button

Photo

obedient zombie

Posted by whodatninja , 23 February 2014 · 92 views

started the new drugs doctor prescribed and they finally got a combination that works. I really don't want to resign myself to erasure. I know once it fully kicks in i'll have that veneer of being happy but continue to have nightmares because of my feelings I shove down. hence I take a sleeping pill so I won't have to dream. the new sleeping pills work ve...

Photo

not wanting to disappear

Posted by whodatninja , 23 February 2014 · 93 views

i want to exist but as my true self not as something everyone else says I should like family or therapists or society. why is it that nobody trusts my judgment? why is it everyone else assumes they know better than me?? yet when I do as they suggest (order) they wonder why I'm so unhappy. they want me to be an obedient zombie with a Pollyanna outlook. if...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

February 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.