Reset Button

Photo

disgusted

Posted by whodatninja , 22 March 2014 · 71 views

RJ stopped by dropping off stuff for the baby and said i should buy things for her "because she's my blood" and i told him fuck no its not my kid. With that logic i should be buying clothes for the rest of my family too. Where does he get off on this have to got to need to mess? I aint gotta do shit for his crackbaby. Then when i was walking him to the do...

Photo

getting slap happy

Posted by whodatninja , 22 March 2014 · 49 views

At this point im gonna slap stupid people left and right just pimphand these dumbass folks. Client rang my line off the hook all day so i finally answered and he was like you sound bad and im like no shit sherlock i told you my ass is sick and hes like so you not coming over sunday and i said suuure let me germ it up on the bus and your house and that $6...

Photo

4 days

Posted by whodatninja , 22 March 2014 · 50 views

It hadnt been a week and it feels like longer being sick. It seems like everyone wants my time and attention these days. How dare i get sick right? I dont know i kept all those balls in the air for so long. Maybe it was the uppers i used to take (how i miss concerta!) Or when im in manic mode with the bipolar (i call it flashes of inspiration they say its...

Photo

drug store showdown

Posted by whodatninja , 22 March 2014 · 52 views

After a miserable night being unable to breathe and sleep (i dont like sleeping on my stomach and when i become aware im on my face and turn over because of blocked sinuses and chest im coughing and gagging) i've made up my mind to hit up walgreens and getting some damn alka seltzer. I cant take cold medicines due to bum liver but its gotten too bad and a...

Photo

sleep deprived

Posted by whodatninja , 22 March 2014 · 54 views

This damn cold/flu/sinus infection/bronchitis/pnemuonia is driving me nuts. I swear im not getting any better. Also this crazy ass client dont think im that sick. I told mom if he called looking for me tell him im sleep. He assumes im not that sick and wants to keep making changes to the damn project. My sister took the call and she said he was talking ou...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

March 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.