Reset Button

Photo

roiling

Posted by whodatninja , 17 April 2014 · 54 views

Still sick and i ducked when i saw the therapist. She eventually tracked me down and i couldnt talk to her. I sat there about 20 min then i was like i'll see you next Wednesday. Today wasnt so good. Im still sick and i know need to go through with it i just dont know why now im flaking

Photo

nervous about trauma therapy

Posted by whodatninja , 17 April 2014 · 76 views

I had the appointment yesterday but i was too nervous to go. After complaining about nobody listening to me and medicating symptoms they finally set me up with a therapist and i couldnt go. I was so nervous i got sick and i still feel bad because she wants to see me tomorrow and i have to go. I told them i will talk to her so i wont keep taking the pills....

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

April 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.