Reset Button

Photo

making a mess

Posted by whodatninja , 16 August 2014 · 53 views

i was talking to him and i told him how suicidal i was. he said i shouldn't kill myself because "think of the mess you'll be leaving behind for your family!"
the, fuck.
it's only stregthened my resolve and i started laughing. he got concerned and i told him i was fine. i'll keep playing the game of pretending everything is fine and slip away somewhere. th...

Photo

the only one in the room

Posted by whodatninja , 16 August 2014 · 35 views

It doesn't matter if i'm around family or other people. the crushing loneliness is driving me crazy. i can't relate to anyone, and when i try, i'm branded as weird. but if i don't talk about myself and always do what others want to do, i hate them because i have to be fake for them to accept me. no one accepts me for me. i have to be someone else.

Photo

looking down

Posted by whodatninja , 16 August 2014 · 49 views

i talked to him again. i wasn't expecting his call. he was concerned because i'm suicidal. i told him not to fret/worry over me because a) he just met me and b) i'm insignificant.

i've been suicidal for a long time now, and everything's just snowballing. these days i stay silent about how i feel. my family notices i don't say much anymore, aside fr...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.