Reset Button

Photo

where am i

Posted by whodatninja , 14 August 2014 · 60 views

i got so pissed when the mayor stopped by and assumed RJs kid was mine. i told her and every other family member i don't like children and it's not mine. is that all they see me for? as a baby machine? i'm sick of family members asking me when i will get a man and get married. is that all i'm good for? serving some jerk in the kitchen? the fuck....

Photo

under my skin

Posted by whodatninja , 14 August 2014 · 33 views

i hate to say this, but i sometimes wonder if i was born pale, i wouldn't have as many issues compounding what i have now (despite everything else).
it's not like i hate white people. given all shit that happened to me, i have every reason to be (most of the bad people in my life were majority of the time). but i was brought up better than that (judge by...

Photo

somewhat safe to step out

Posted by whodatninja , 14 August 2014 · 48 views

The riots died down a bit so sister was like lets go out to the movies. She had bus fare and was willing to buy lunch so i said ok. The movie was funny and I forgot all about my issues for awhile. She said it would be something I would like, and she was right. Now im wondering what motive she had for suddenly being nice to me.

Mom is pressuring her...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.