Reset Button

Photo

all for nothing

Posted by whodatninja , 12 August 2014 · 72 views

Ex called and left nasty messages upset because I wasn't answering my phone (its broken and I can't afford to fix it), not being online (can't affore that either) and not talking to him often enough (I dont have anything to say). I told him im sick again. I cant trust him with getting me medicine and I paid for food toiletries and the like so why is he...

Photo

doing stupid things

Posted by whodatninja , 12 August 2014 · 70 views

RJ and even the ex claimed they were concerned about my dope habit. I'm like wtf for one, i don't do it that often and two, i don't do a whole lot like some others who overdo it. when they talk about getting some from others, i ask them to save me a few. then they do the whole 'concerned' bullshit. i have chronic pain. they know this. i'm banned from gett...

Photo

when it gets to be too much

Posted by whodatninja , 12 August 2014 · 164 views

Thr pain is overwhelming. Everything with a joint nerve ending whatever is blasting off too many signals of horrific paralysing pain. I can't sleep. I toss and turn im up and down. The pain is going to drive me crazy. With all the rioting and all that blah about that actor and everything else going on, nobody is going to miss some random brown person. M...

Photo

ghost illness

Posted by whodatninja , 12 August 2014 · 95 views

I have phantom pains again. I don't feel like eating but do it anyway so I won't pass out. I feel nauseous but nothing ever comes up when I do have dry heaves. I go through the motions of work though nothing is registering. I pretend to listen/care when talked to. Im still invisible to them. It pisses me off. They're still rioting out here. It's just y...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.