Reset Button

Posted by whodatninja , 12 February 2014 · 88 views

I've had it with my family. I swear one more snide comment one more criticisim I'm starting punching folks in the face. I can't get no privacy no peace. I can't be left alone for one fucking moment. from now on the answer is no I don't care kick rocks and go fuck yourself.

don't want to go

Posted by whodatninja , 12 February 2014 · 56 views

I have a t appt today and I just can't get myself out of bed. I threw my back out but I know eventually I will have to get up. I know my t is concerned about my mental state regarding Friday. I been shoving it down with booze so I won't have to think and feel. coworkers calling and I have contracts to sign and I can't concentrate at all. everything seems...

a change of pace

Posted by whodatninja , 12 February 2014 · 60 views

CB called unusually late. he was trying to call since Monday because he felt something was wrong with me and wanted to make sure I was okay. I was stunned when he said he genuinely cared about me and he really does listen. I feel I can really open to him and tell him things I can't tell anyone else. I felt really appreciated in his interest and wanting t...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

February 2014

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Susanna - Nov 22 2015 03:01 AM
  • Photo
    whodatninja - Nov 17 2015 04:31 AM
  • Photo
    Patricia - Nov 15 2015 05:11 PM
  • Photo
    whodatninja - Nov 15 2015 04:32 PM
  • Photo
    Susanna - Nov 14 2015 04:00 AM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.