Reset Button

Photo

drained of all i have

Posted by whodatninja , 11 August 2014 · 32 views

i can't bring myself out of bed, to get up and dressed, to go out. i can blame the riots still happening here, the fighting, the police, and the ex is annoyed i'm not over at his place across town. i feel sick and drained, like i'm not really here, like i'm shutting down and i hope i don't wake up. robin williams finally took himself out. he couldn't take...

Photo

that person with my face

Posted by whodatninja , 11 August 2014 · 34 views

it's probably my own stupidity that i'm always getting hurt and used. it's easier than fighting like i used to, since i always got punished worse for fighting. so i put up with it, since they're going to beat me down to get their way anyway. i was thinking how the hell i ended up here when the ex was using me like some ragdoll, even after i became despond...

Photo

riots

Posted by whodatninja , 11 August 2014 · 38 views

After some cop shot some unamred kid in the street, it went down blazing out here. I left a bit early before the riots started, went back to mom's to pick up some things and go back to ex's place. I just needed out of the house and being over there to "keep him company" isn't any healthier either. (drinking heavily and disaocciating again, yay)....

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.