Reset Button

Photo

hangover

Posted by whodatninja , 29 October 2014 · 37 views

Sick this morning. AC mom and sister blew up my phone looking for me. AC was upset with me - worried more so - as to what happened. I cried and was profusely apologetic. I don't know if he hates me
He wants me to tell my mother what happened and I said I rather bite off my tongue and die. he wants to drag me to the clinic. I told him I want a shower and s...

Photo

out of my system

Posted by whodatninja , 28 October 2014 · 58 views

Ran into an associate who confessed he finds me mighty fine and wants to jump my bones. I went over for some programming work as he needed some website work done and applications put in as he's old school and don't have a grasp of new tech. He bought me some cheap vodka and I warned him how I get. He said he's fine with it and I'm not married yet and he w...

Photo

worrisome

Posted by whodatninja , 28 October 2014 · 49 views

AC called this morning like he always does and was upset. I assured him I was okay and wasn't upset with him just idiot sister and dint mean to yell at him. He thought we were going to break up and I laughed. I told him I wasn't over my sister and he had nothing to worry about. I'm still angry and sick because she stresses me out. Were not speaking and I...

Photo

abusive cads

Posted by whodatninja , 27 October 2014 · 35 views

I'm done dealing with my sister. All she does is take from me and abuse my generosity. Ive had it. She skips out with my buss pass after lying to me and rather hang with her stupid friends. Partying is more important than work. She can kick rocks and die for all I care. I'm sick of her shit.

Photo

bad promises

Posted by whodatninja , 27 October 2014 · 69 views

I drank heavily tonight and drunkenly called AC. I think I made a promise or deal about something and I'm scared. That same feeling I been trying again forever to rid of there in my face. I dread tomorrow.

Photo

wedding plans

Posted by whodatninja , 26 October 2014 · 40 views

AC wants to invite my family and I really don't them to come. I'm a nervous wreck because we plan to announce after the new year party. My NY friend helped me pick out a beautiful dress. I went for the white one because AC wants to see me in white and I plan to wear the full style of a traditional wedding kimono. I'm so glad she was able to find one that...

Photo

negative nancy

Posted by whodatninja , 26 October 2014 · 29 views

idiot sister giving me flack about helping AC with his homework. all of a sudden she needs the internet box and is telling me either drop the date or go around town trying to find a library that's open on sunday. never mind that we don't drive. she knew i was taking the box away and now she claims she has "work" to do, yeah, running up the bill dicking ar...

Photo

rude awakening

Posted by whodatninja , 26 October 2014 · 30 views

RJ wakes me up bugging me for an awl. I just went to bed after pulling an all nighter doing assignments for clients. I'm feeling sick just at the sight of him
I can't go back to sleep
So coffee and trying to get through the day. I see AC later to help him study

Photo

kimono shopping

Posted by whodatninja , 25 October 2014 · 33 views

My best friend from new york is helping me look for wedding kimono. she sent me 10 nice designs and i'm in love with them all. i feel bad because i want to try them on and see them up close and have someone who's not colorblind help decide which one will look good on me. my family don't know about the wedding coming up and i don't want them to come. i onl...

Photo

close to breaking

Posted by whodatninja , 25 October 2014 · 27 views

I don't know if i can keep pretending i'm fine. I tried to talk to idiot sister but as usual it's about her. i tried to tell her how i felt, but the words wouldn't come and it was awkward. i want to talk to somebody so i won't lose it and i don't have anyone to speak to. i wish i had a close friend to talk to, some neutral party. i might break down a...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.