Reset Button

Photo

irritated

Posted by whodatninja , 14 November 2015 · 109 views

Most days I feel like giving up because I'm fucking tired. Tired of this everyday bullshit when I look at my phone or on the telly or in the paper or when I'm out and about and people irk me to no end. I just want to end it some times. What the fuck am I here for?
I'm sick of grinding away getting nowhere in this pos racist town and everyone seems to hav...

Photo

never again

Posted by whodatninja , 11 November 2015 · 113 views

I don't ever want to be around another person. Cant trust no one. I swear everyone are selfish unreliable dumbasses. I don't need anyone in my life. I'm better off alone

Photo

hating the world

Posted by whodatninja , 11 November 2015 · 99 views

General hatred for pretty much all living things right now. The usual... and the usual response (hating I can do nothing about it)

Photo

working hard going nowhere

Posted by whodatninja , 09 November 2015 · 68 views

Year drawing to a close and my hard work means absolutely nothing maybe I am that stupid. The city is still full of racist sexist idiots family still see me as a bank account and my company is dead in the water. I don't see why I bother getting up and trying anymore. I'm tired of pretending I'm OK and everything is OK. Nobody really cares that I'm here o...

Photo

talking about nothing

Posted by whodatninja , 02 November 2015 · 125 views

I am turning off my phone and closing up business for good. I'm sick of grinding away and everyone wants stuff for free. I can't stand that nobody understands what I say. No matter what I write or how I speak I get confounded looks. Despite all this education i cant find a job as a.secretary unless i chemically straighten my hair and weigh 120# . No matt...

Photo

Out of alignment

Posted by whodatninja , 29 October 2015 · 129 views

Situation still the same. Idiot sister still mean insensitive dog to me no matter how much I help her stupid ass or really just existing. She finally got a job and her own phone now so she can stay off mine. But it is still stressful here. I have to pretend I'm fine every day and put up with abusive manipulative family members. If I waited around for the...

Photo

Goodbye

Posted by whodatninja , 13 August 2015 · 230 views

My idiot sister found this site and post nasty things about me after stealing my phone. She stole my bus pass and lied claiming she lost it so she can do whatever she wants. So im leaving. What is the point of living when family keeps treating me like shit.

Photo

Awakened from a dream

Posted by whodatninja , 11 August 2015 · 145 views

I finally figured out that this pitiful life is an illusion. If this is enlightenment then why the hell am i still depressed. I know that nothing can hurt me unless i allow it and that people are lost sick beings who are still in their own cloud of unhappiness so it no longer bothers me. My family have noticed i am more detatched and aloof these days. Onl...

Photo

full blue moon

Posted by whodatninja , 01 August 2015 · 150 views

I swear this full moon is making everyone screwy. Idiot sister woke me up for my bus pass so she can jump her latest crackhead boyfriends bones and I just gave it to her. She kept whining and sighing and I threw my wallet at her. Take everything my life too while you at it I said. The lazy ho can't even keep a job but wants my money. I told her im going t...

Photo

useless worthless object

Posted by whodatninja , 26 July 2015 · 218 views

I don't understand men. My guy 'friends' see me as nothing but a backup when their girlfriends or wives upset them and they want me to have their children. No matter how many times i say no they always bully me or think they doing me some kind of favor by buying me drinks listening to me rant and try to jump my.bones thinking it makes me feel 'better'....

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
1 234567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.