Reset Button

Photo

treated like some dummy

Posted by whodatninja , 12 July 2015 · 94 views

Im sick of my sister treating me like I'm some dumb idiot who can't speak correctly. She complains im too hood and should speak more properly. I told her I am not around white people that I am at home and I can speak however the hell I want. All day yesterday she kept correcting me and I had enough and just stopped talking. Now she wonders why I have an a...

Photo

Stop

Posted by whodatninja , 02 July 2015 · 43 views

Every time I try to better myself these people who claim to be my family pull me down and try to discourage me. Now mom is sick and needs to move to a new place. Since RJ is an irresponsible idiot who has to help? Me. Because idiot sister sure as hell won't do it. I have to tell my niece I can't go to Phoenix. I really want to go but stupid family o...

Photo

Press start to continue

Posted by whodatninja , 28 June 2015 · 74 views

Idiot sister on my case about wanting to go to LA. I told her I won't support her. That isn't my dream it's hers. It's not my wants it's hers. So it's my money not hers and she has to find her own way. I told her I'm moving to Phoenix and she don't believe me even as I clean my room and pack. I am shipping my books and software and only have a carr...

Photo

Spiritual retreat

Posted by whodatninja , 27 June 2015 · 68 views

Someone suggested I go on a spiritual retreat since I'm in spiritual distress and I might be able to charge my batteries. I declined since those places are mainly designed for bored disaffected rich white folks who have no meaning in their lives. Then the conversation always gets to be about my sanity. I just shut down and refused to say anymore. Th...

Photo

Very lost

Posted by whodatninja , 26 June 2015 · 50 views

I feel like everything is utterly hopeless right now. I'm just walking around in a fog like some kind of zombie. Every day is a challenge to get anything done and it feels like my mind and spirit are wasting away. I want to belong somewhere and feel like I matter. I hate going to bed sad and crying because my life is worthless. Even if I go to Phoe...

Photo

A much needed vacation

Posted by whodatninja , 21 June 2015 · 50 views

My niece called me up and invited me to stay with her for a month in phoenix and suggested I stay out here for my arthritic joints. She even found an apartment I can afford. She worries about me and said she noticed how dark and moody I was getting due to the situation here. She says my sister is killing my spirit and I should just quietly move away....

Photo

Owning nothing

Posted by whodatninja , 20 June 2015 · 70 views

I might as well give idiot sister everything I own since she usually takes what I have breaks what I have or lose what I have and expects me to replace them when she screws up. I'm sick of her stupidity and she expects me to be quiet about it. She also made fun of me when she found out my plans about moving away. She thinks I won't make it and tries to...

Photo

Unrelenting reality

Posted by whodatninja , 19 June 2015 · 46 views

Trying to see if this half baked plan will work. And it won't since I have only 600 to my name and even if I suffered and tried to save family will have their hands stuck out needing me to fix things because I have no privacy and they always rifle through what I own. I don't belong here I'm not wanted here and I'm sure as hell won't be missed. Every day...

Photo

Finding an exit

Posted by whodatninja , 18 June 2015 · 63 views

I feel like I'm dying the longer I stay here. I hate waking up and being around these people that are supposed to be my family members. I'm packing what little I have and say fuck it all to the rest and just taking a ticket out of town. Randomly end up somewhere and start over. It probably won't be any better given how racist this country is and is a...

Photo

A slow fade

Posted by whodatninja , 17 June 2015 · 65 views

Just starting to back away from people and projects. I don't say much anymore and it's not like I go out either. I'm thinking of cutting off my cell because nobody calls me for anything important... Yelled at one nutjob that kept calling and I got fed up. I am not a thing to be used and only called on when they want something. This is why I'm sick of...

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  123 4 5

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Goodbye
    Jeanne - Aug 14 2015 07:20 PM
  • Photo
    Goodbye
    Jeanne - Aug 14 2015 03:07 PM
  • Photo
    Goodbye
    Jeanne - Aug 14 2015 03:03 PM
  • Photo
    Goodbye
    Vannak - Aug 14 2015 09:24 AM
  • Photo
    Goodbye
    Susanna - Aug 13 2015 03:18 PM

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.