Photo

alone

Posted by whodatninja , 22 August 2014 · 74 views

Trying to work on these damn projects is difficult being super depressed. Most days I don't bother getting out of bed. I really don't have much reason to. I don't have friends to talk to since my so called friends either used me or betrayed me. My social worker finally dropped me so I no longer have to deal with those meddling clowns. I'm not worth anything just a waste of space. I will never amount to anything no matter how hard I try. This work is stupid and I will never realise my dreams. I'm too poor and no one gives a shit about me unless I can do something for them. All this hard work for nothing. I'm just wasting my time.

You had a good review.

That means something.

Your dreams are still there and you are worth it. Hold on - you are worth it.

There is someone who can help you as you find your way through this and just because you haven't found him/her yet doesn't mean s/he doesn't exist. I know you've had poor care and support so far but you deserve better and better exists for you.
Photo
whodatninja
Aug 22 2014 01:10 PM
Then I'll be waiting forever. I highly doubt nice people exist because all my life I keep meeting shitty manipulative jerks. I don't have enough money to save to move from this racist town and it don't matter what town I move to I always keep running into racist assholes. I'm done with life. I don't see any real point in continuing. Dreams are lousy dreams wishes are stupid wishes. Good things never happen to me. I might have a better hand next life hopefully

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

July 2015

S M T W T F S
262728 29 3031 

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.