Photo

visitors

Posted by whodatninja , 25 July 2014 · 103 views

stupid social worker stopped by today. i told him to take a hike. he laughed at me when he saw me with a hairnet and wearing a bathrobe. after i cussed his stupid ass out, i told him i didn't want to be bothered. he bitched at me about being resistant to treatment. i told him he could can it, the stupid assclown doctors, their stupid pills and the stupid therapy. nobody can help me and i don't fucking want their help. they never helped me. they just need quotas or something. i'm never listened to never heard. he's concerned that i;'m depressed and i told him he only trying to feel better about himself because if i killed myself he'd feel guilty. i told him i don't care about life. i wasn't going to kill myself becuse i failed so many times. i still have a plan but i never told him or any of them about it so i won't get sent away. he says i need help. i told him he knows where he can stick it and i left.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.