Photo

annoyed with stupidity

Posted by whodatninja , 16 July 2014 · 68 views

RJ bitched at me about me being rude to his stupid wife. He told me if I don't let her do what she wants he'll beat me up. I rolled my eyes and said I didn't give two shits and a fuck and I don't have to do anything. He said I shouldn't act like she owes me anything. I told the dumbass that she didn't keep her promise. He tried to rationlise and I shut him down. I don't care how stupid she is. if you promise to do something, fucking do it. i told him she got no honor and i'm  not down for that. he said people are scandalous and i shouldn't be that way. I said she had no courtesy to call that she was so sick with her fake coughing and act like she didn't know my number (which she had and i put in her phone). because of her, I didn't make arrangments because i trusted her to come through. he said i should've known. i told him last i checked, i don't have psychic powers to deal with stupid idiots. he said i need to learn to driive so i won't be dependant on anyone. I take the bus, I'm just fine. I told him I refuse because car costs money. i had one for two years. it was a drain. he claims he understands because he has a job and mortgage, car note, etc. most of my money goes into my company and helping our ailing mother.
he don't fucking get it.

he kept trying to argue and i gave up and said whatever, give me a fucking drink. he won't listen and whatever I say he shoots down, like my opinons and feelings don't matter. then he had the nerve to say he got my back. yeah right fake ass fool. i dont matter to him unless it's something he wants. he said it's my fault I don't have friends. i told him i refuse to be around stupid people. he got offended because he thought i was caling him stupid. hell yea you're stupid marrying that bitch and want me to bend over backwards for her. i don't have to do shit. since she can't keep her goddamn word, i don't have to lift a finger. he says i owe her. i don't owe her shit. then he accused me of being selfish and acting like the world owes me something. i told him he's projecting because i don't give a damn about others and since i'm unimportant to her to keep a fucking appointment to get food for my family, then i don't have to care about her crackhead ass. i told him he was being impossible and refused to argue. he tried to make it sound i was being mean. i'm not. i just don't have time for foolishness. he tried to molest me again and i told him to take his drunk ass to bed. i'm sick of him too.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.