Photo

enough already

Posted by whodatninja , 07 July 2014 · 43 views

went down there to see the clowns. got the runaround again. i told them to suck eggs and i'm not coming back. after i got my ass down there which is a 4-6 hour fucking trip altogether and i keep getting bullshit. im done dealing with people ever. im never going outside. i just work on these stupid projects no one gives 2 shits about and wait to die. fucking morons keep pissing me off. i dont know why i even bothered. i really dont care if they forcibly send me away. i will shut down on them. everyone claims they know whats best for me. but no one fucking asks me what i want and in the off chance they do those assclowns dont listen. i just dont see the point in fighting the system and trying to live. live for what? to be constantly used and degraded for someone else's benefit? no fucking thanks.

Sorry to hear this. It is so hard.

I am still hoping something good will happen for you.

Take care.

Jiva

Photo
whodatninja
Jul 07 2014 08:37 PM
thanks. :)

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.