Photo

undercover person

Posted by whodatninja , 07 July 2014 · 25 views

i have to see the clowns tomorrow. i really don't want to. they're already threatening me with forced commitance which i swore i will fight. they have me pegged as seriously ill. i told them show me a test and i'll beleive it. i hadn't any issues because i stay my ass at home and drink alone. they say i have a problem and that i'm being avoidant. i hate people. people and crowds annoy me. why should i be sociable around fucking idiots who are a waste of my time? no matter how hard i work, i have to deal with their bullshit on a daily basis which i don't have a paitence for. i practice zen to keep from fighting fools. i know i have a drinking problem. i've cut back considerably and limit myself to 2 strong cocktails (or 4 weak ones). it's always a tom collins. i haven't a martini or cosmopolitan in a long time.

i think i'm doing better. i should know, i'm in my body. those assclowns only see me maybe once a week when i begrudgingly show up and they don't know how my life is. they don't understand. i really seriously don't trust white people, or any other person really, even people brown like me. i don't trust any fucking body because someone is always out to hurt me in some way. the clowns say i'm being paranoid. i can't be nice to others. being nice invites evil people who find some way to hurt me. it's a given. it always happen. men especially. they're very evil. and those clowns never ever get it because they never fucking listen.

i dont have much to say but im sorry your going through this, that your not alone. *gentle hugs if ok*

Photo
whodatninja
Jul 07 2014 06:50 AM

The general manager at my work said I was paranoid. I didn't say anything. He is the one with the power. But I wanted to tell him I'm not paranoid. I'm just more careful now because I don't want to get hurt again.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.