Photo

bugs!

Posted by whodatninja , 01 July 2014 · 66 views

that project i worked hard on and skipped dr appts over ended up being a bust. it was 99% complete and ran into game killing bugs >_< there goes my 10k publishing contract. of course sister quit last minute since she always unprepared for hard work (she expects everything to be easy) argh

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. It would be hugely disappointing to me.

Sorry you also had to skip Dr appts to try to get that done, all for nothing. I hope they will be understanding, if you tell them why you had to miss.

Take good care.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.