Photo

shafted

Posted by whodatninja , 26 June 2014 · 29 views

im sick of busting my ass and idiot sister wanta to run off with the money drinking it all. we were supposed to get computer parts and put the little pay back into the company. she feels entitled to most of the money and thinks she deserves it for 'working hard'. uh no accordiing to the timesheets i put in the most hours avg 12 to her 4. she always talks about moving out and cant stand moms rules and i roll my eyes. nobody will put up with that selfish bitch. she got a bad attitude and thinks the world revolves around her. i told her she cant get anything in life by sticking out her hand or sleeping around. she thinks im miserable because all i do is work barely sleep and dont go clubbing. i dont have unreliable 'friends' and i hate being accosted by creepy dudes when i do rarely venture out. but work needs to get done. nobody else will fix these computers

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

September 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.