Photo

overly critical

Posted by whodatninja , 24 June 2014 · 91 views

I want to punch my sister in the face. she's always critisicing me over every damn thing. i never do anything right according to her. washing the dishes, doing the laundry, cooking. i told her she can do it herself and shut up, but then im lazy if i don't do anything and stay in my room. it's too hot to be drinking again and my radio's broken so i can't tune out her voice. i broke another tooth grinding my teeth so hard >_<

she's slacking off again on this damn project, waiting on me to pick up the pieces. i told her no i refuse and have my own things to do. i'm mentally and physically exhausted and don't want to look at computer code. the stress is making me hurt again and i'm fiending for painkillers >_< i have enough for a bottle of cognac. i might get some and just hide in my room with the lights off and ac on blast... i wish people didn't talk to me. they never have nice things to say.

i already feel like shit because i can't move these damn books. i just have to accept most people are stupid. i can't be a shit writer if nobody fucking reads.

:metoyou:

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

April 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.