Photo

faded

Posted by whodatninja , 18 May 2014 · 123 views

still thinking and reflecting and all that blah (birthday is 2 days away). my family is annoyed with me because i don't hear them (i am deaf in one ear, hard of hearing in the other, but i'm good at reading lips. so when i complain about not hearing them because they keep standing on the wrong side, they think i'm lying), also that my memory is going bad. i hate being treated like an idiot child. the doctors already warned that i'll have memory troubles from too many bangs to the head and the hard drinking i do. yet family want to keep the veneer of 'normalcy' and anything wrong with me i have to fake out its existence.

"keep working on your projects honey, you'll feel better" is the mantra i keep hearing from my mother. it's an uphill battle. i've been trying my best to market my books, but i hate talking to people (i have a stutter) and the whole social media thing is a full time job in itself! i was up from 9a to 1a online trying to network. after 3 days of it, i'm totally burned out. i wish i could afford new cover art and a marketing team. i fucking hate being poor.

i'm tired. i got chores to do today (sunday is chore day since i'm not a church person). i don't feel like doing work of any sort today. but shit needs to get done.

:metoyou:

Seems like a really hard row to hoe and lots of challenge. I feel badly that your family doesn't get it and doesn't  try to help you more.

I hope you do get what you desire.

We hear you in a different way.

If you're reading this...

... then you know I don't put in trigger.gif labels. Welcome inside my head. You've been warned.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
2223 24 25262728

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.